Last Updated: May 23, 2018
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us.
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register for our newsletter, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we collect include your name, email address, company, postal address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Visit our Website.
When you access our website, we automatically collect information about your device, including:
Log Information: We collect log information about your use of our website, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our website.
Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our website and your experience, see which areas and features of our website are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our website or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information we Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to identity verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers and publicly available sources.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our services. We may also use the information we collect to:
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services; and
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of SixtyFour Music and others;
Sharing of Information
We will not share the information we collect about you except in the following circumstances:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of SixtyFour or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction
Advertising Services Provided by Others
Transfer of Information to the U.K. and Other Countries
SixtyFour is based in the United Kingdom and the information we collect is governed by U.K. law. By accessing or using our website or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the U.K., where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from SixtyFour Music by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Residents of the European Economic Area
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data.
Legal Basis for Processing
If you are a resident of the EEA, when we process your personal data we will only do so in the following situations:
- We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., processing payments for and providing the services you have requested).
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data to communicate with you about changes to our services, and to provide, secure, and improve our services.
- We have your consent to do so.
Data Subject Requests
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as indicated below.
Questions or Complaints
If you are a resident of the EEA and have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority, please see: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
In the United States:
SixtyFour Music LLC, 180 Varick Street, Suite 1400, New York, NY 10014 / Tel. +1 212-488-6464
In the European Union:
Sixty Four Music Ltd. 32 Great Pulteney Street, London, W1F 9NW, United Kingdom / Tel. +44 (0)203 970 0064